The Blue Lamp Trust provides funding to community groups, charities or other organisations with a project in line with our aims and objectives.
- Crime prevention and reducing the fear of crime, particularly in relation to vulnerable people who have been, or who are at risk of becoming, victims of crime
- Reducing crime, or the fear of crime, within the business community
- Reducing death and injury caused by crashes on our roads
- Promoting fire safety, both within the home and the business community
Who can apply for funding?
In simple terms any group or organisation having a project in mind which meets our criteria. For more information, including detailed eligibility criteria, please download our grant allocation criteria for the BLT Trust Fund or for the BLT Southampton Project Fund.
When can we apply for funding?
Applications are considered quarterly, and must be submitted prior to the next Grant Panel meeting. Forthcoming deadlines are as follows:
- Trustees meeting 9th July 2012. Closing date for Expressions of Interest deadline 25th May 2012.
- Trustees meeting 15 October 2012. Launch programme 2nd July and Expressions of Interest deadline 30th July 2012
- Trustees meeting 14 Jan 2013. Launch programme 17th September and Expressions of Interest deadline 15th October 2012.
How do we apply?
If you feel that your project is eligible for the BLT Trust Fund or the BLT Southampton Project Fund and would like to apply for a grant then please apply on line to the Hampshire and Isle of Wight Community Foundation (HIWCF) which now manages our grants process via this link http://www.hantscf.org.uk/